Monday, June 21, 2010

O moon, how I long for thee?

Last week was study vacation, today is the start of exams. Well not mine anyways, mine starts tomorrow. I have Australian Government and Public Policy tomorrow at 845am.

Am I prepared? No. Actually, i'm not sure.

Truthfully, i have no confidence in this sem actually but i am clueless why my essays speaks otherwise?

BTW, APOLOGIES FOR THE LACK OF UPDATES.

the last few weeks have been hell with me trying to complete my essays and some of you are aware that i fell sick. And i received a week extension for one of my essays. That on its own threw me off my planned schedule! ARGH.

I was suppose to email my public policy tutor some stuff but he's off for a seminar overseas already,

my corruption essay is due today even though i'm halfway through it; its not done.

my public policy exam is tomorrow - i'm quite worried about that coz i actually thought it was Thursday instead of tmr. SO thank god i checked my timetable on saturday! Alittle late but its better than me checking it tomorrow afternoon or something. I've done some of the past exam papers but i'm still not satisfied coz i haven't fully go through my textbook properly. HAIZ.

funny how 1 week can throw you off your entire schedule. oh wells. no point regretting now.

But after tmr, i have approximately 1 week till my political economy exam and 8 days before my free writing paper. so maybe i would fall aslp tmr after the paper and study political economy once i wake up and get that done and over with and then bury myself in the library to settle my free writing paper for my 3rd world politics exams. yup yup.

yes, i'm that tortured this week and last that i actually put on make up to school today to study coz i didnt wanna look at myself in the mirror in library toilet with bright lighting and scare myself. so yeah...

Anyways, this is all for now.. i'm even tired trying to finish this entry.

GANBATTE TO ALL HAVING EXAMS. most prob its just those in Queensland and Adelaide, coz Josh who's in tasmania is already back in Singapore for the hols.. so yeah..

i'm sipping mocha rite now and i have a can of redbull in my bag for emergency rite after this mocha is done with.

and to me: ALITTLE BIT MORE NAD!

No comments: