Saturday, December 04, 2010

JOURNEYS

Steps. Decisions.

What else are there to think about? Apparently. Tons. One thing i hate about life is that the future is so hazy!

I had a conversation with a friend the other day. She asked me who am i gonna get married to? When am i gonna get married.

I asked myself; have i did everything i've wanted to do? Partially yes. But it is still a long list to be completely fulfilled.

Did anyone watch the latest episode of Grey's Anatomy? Season 7 Episode 10? In that search of love, she made a decision out of the kindness of her own heart. She sat there saying that she'll marry him coz she would be able to help him. Then my tears fell. Someone else would think its stupid of her, but truthfully... i thought it was the sweetest thing ever.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments: