Monday, January 09, 2012

New year, new day

Is it really? New year, new day? so what are my thoughts this coming new year? tons, really. Couple that with a heighten frustration with regard to service. Service. Yes, the service that a university cater to international students. Its driving me crazy. I've been waiting and waiting and I have half a mind to tell myself to just forget about it. Maybe its really not happening for me.

I was looking at other things though... I really want to have an overseas experience rite.. so i was looking through the visa, immigration and citizenship department. Trolling through their website and catching a glimpse of everything that I could think off. Skilled Migration Visa. Its a five year visa that could act as PR. Will allow me to study, work and live here.

But do i really want to postpone the degree? I'm not really sure anymore. I really need time to myself. Without anyone constantly asking me about it.


Might sound odd to you. Especially when I'm living here on my own with nothing to bother me about, pretty much... anything. But I need a break. So just grant me a break and quit asking me about that law degree application, coz at the moment I don't really wanna think about it. I've thought about it enough. more than enough. And i've scared myself more than necessary.

No comments: