Saturday, September 27, 2014

The Letter.

When October is around the corner. Somewhere, somehow, the letter you wrote me the day I turned 22nd tends to resurface. Re-reading the letter  never failed to make me see how long ago we were. How we were once upon a time. How it feels that we were a dream that sometimes I wasn't sure happened.

Re-reading the letter, shows the promises that's broken. Re-reading the letter, makes me wonder if they were just words.

Once I cried so much over those words; thinking how unfair life was. The following year, I cried over missing you. The year after that, I cried at how we were at that point of time. 6 years later since that letter was written, I read it and tears flowed. I wasn't sobbing as I did previously. I was just crying at the love that's once were. I was just crying at the friendship that is now destroyed.

One day. I will shed a single tear for it and nothing else. Just a single tear. One day.

No comments: