Friday, May 26, 2006

You know...

Azi blogged about how she got a job. How she came up with the theory that lawyers passed resume around...

I think they do that.

REALLY!

Coz, i think i'm about to get a job.

As many of you would have known. I held myself back from applying jobs due to my commitment to Drama and the fact that i have a production in 2 weeks time.

And this afternoon at 1230 i received a call.

Apparently, my resume was faxed over to the lawyer. And he called asking me am i applying for a job and did i fax over my resume? Obviously, my natural reaction was.. "HUH?" and that was what i said... "HUH?"

Obviously he got over his confusion quite fast...

I think i know which lawyer faxed over my resume. I'm gonna thank the lawyer later. I have an angel in the midst.

But now, i'm still in awe.

Awe at the fact that i have an interview on Monday at a place that i have no idea how to go... But the lawyer was damn nice, he described every single lane and road that i'm supposed to pass by or go thru...

So ya.

Damn patient. wahaha... coz, i got confused half way thru his direction explaination. wahahaha...

And, my fencing coach replied my email.

SURPRISINGLY.

And i might be having fencing trainings that might commence next week. So i guess my sword will be wondering the streets with me again.

I knew it would be temporary parting with my sword when poly starts. But i didnt know it will be this soon.

Anywayz, since i need to vent out my frustration on things... i guess my coach will be the best answer.

WAHAHAHAHAHA....

No comments: