Tuesday, April 14, 2009

As many have requested for this, i'm uploading a photo entry!
This was my trip to Bakehouse Theatre when I went to catch Mediocrity for my drama assignment. Yes yes. I know abit slow. I even got back my assignment already. LOL! But i like the theatre tho. very very cosy.

I went to Glenelg last week's sunday? coz I was bored and I wanted to be out and I've had enough of staring at my wall. So I asked latha whether she wanna go out or not. Since I am craving for pizza. MUAHAHAHHAHA~!!

I went over to Mel's place last Tuesday coz I wanted to check out a house at Melrose Park and I can only go there after 5 and I finished school at 1. So I ended up at his house and crawled on his bed to sleep coz I was suffering from a flu symptom headache.. But but. i'm all fine now.

So after seeing the house. I was hungry. He was hungry. SO we went grocery shopping and I helped him cook~

Check out the damage! Its like a damn war zone. And our plates are like SUPER CLEAN!!! lol!!! WE EVEN ATE BREAD AFTER THE RICE. TALK ABOUT BABIFIED RITE? LOL!!

HAHAHAH!! CONTENTED FACES YO!

So I cooked Wanton the previous day and he cooked satay ayam the next and wednesday, he suppose to feed me during lunch anywayz and we both have tooooo many things left overs so we told latha to join us for lunch! and we had like a... 4 course meal?!?!

WAHAHAHHA!! If this 4 course meal is often. I will never succeed in losing the weight i need to lose.

So Sunday was Easter Sunday and I received eggs! This one is from my landlord and from my favourite chocolate shop!! HAIGHS!!

I've finished it on the day itself while watching tv. so. anywayz, that was the beginning of my term break!!!!

Now. I'm hungry! i'm currently thinking what I should cook! hmmmmmm.... And I have yet to finish my assignments. PROCRASTINATION IS A BAD THING!

No comments: