Saturday, July 11, 2009

CLEAN ROOM

I realised one thing today and yesterday.

Its different living by yourself and living with total strangers.

I'm a clean freak.

one of the reasons why i have yet to put my necessary stuff in public areas is coz i have not clean those public areas yet and i am somewhat... errmmm..

well let's just put it.. i wouldnt put it there...

at least not yet.

I would disinfect the entire house if i could. heh.

--------------------------------------------------------

Next week's the comp... I might actually most probably hopefully get a medal. khekhekhekhekhe...

But then i have yet to fenced everyone...

so i cannot be over confident.. yup yup

-------------------------------------------------------

how's the new house?

haiz. have yet to find out.

its just strange having to own everything... like as if i dont have enough stuff of my own already...

------------------------------------------------------

you know there's always this sinking feeling.

i dont even know what it is anymore...

or maybe its better not knowing...

No comments: