Sunday, July 25, 2010

Randomization V5.0

My nails are long... not sure if i should cut them or just leave and experiment for the time being.

Leaking. yes. its the time of the month.

Stiff. happens everytime i've recovered from asthma. my back aches i'm not sure if its cramping up.

Guilt. I'm not really sure why I feel guilty. Guilt-ridden. had trouble sleeping this morning coz of that. slept only at 9 i think.

Spot. cant seem to find the right spot on the bed to hibernate. Odd. First time in months.

School. YAY. SCHOOL REOPENS TMR! I am excited. i vow not to miss any classes and go for lectures. i somehow think that the vow will be shortlived.

Cold. The temperature is playing with my mind and the wind is chilling my bones. lol!

Ramadhan. Its around the corner again. a really small corner. Second Ramadhan away, im getting used to it.

Whats the most fatal four letter word? LOVE.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.4.1

No comments: