Saturday, July 03, 2010

When seasons change and school's out...

My exams are done and i'm officially on hols now.. WINTER BREAK! the temperature's alittle more constant now.. but the rain... oh god the rain.. someone save me!! lol. the wind is deathly when it blowing.. its chilling to the bones..

what will I be up to this term break? hmmm

hopefully i'll be able to go to the zoo... LIKE FINALLY!!

will I be traveling interstate? not sure... but as of rite now, I have no plans for it... yet. =D everytime I think of interstate adventures, can't help but reminisce 2009. the most random occurrence ever. wonder when that'll happen again.. heeeee.. I love my girls. that's for sure..

for now, I'll just have to see what this break have in store for me.. =)

Published with Blogger-droid v1.3.9

No comments: