Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Random Update

Its been 2 weeks i think since i last posted something here...

I'm not really sure what is there to write about.. i'm tired most of these days... I think its coz my asthma comes and goes.. bleargh. I havent exactly been going to uni...

I know this is kinda of overdue and approximately a week belated.. BUT

SALAM RAMADHAN TO ALL THE MUSLIM READERS OUT THERE

AND SELAMAT BERPUASA MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY BACK HOME!!

I'm checking out flight tickets for Beijing... kinda driving me crazy as well! hmph!

Anyways, i think i'm stressed out about something but i'm not really sure what exactly it is. but i have a really huge urge to spend you know.. even tho i know its really unhealthy and i think thats the reason why i've been cooping myself at home. To reduce the temptation.

I buka out yesterday at a new asian restaurant in the city. I shall remind people not to go there if they wanna go there. its like.. really not worth it la. the food was bad.

I'm craving for mashed potato but i'm really lazy to make them rite now... its like.. so leceh la i wanna go bother myself and make the mash potato. boil potato, put this, put that.. hmmm.. but then again, since i'm craving i might just go and make it.. maybe thursday or friday sounds like a good time to make it.. =)

i havent been cooking much this year also.. i'm not really sure why.. but i think its coz i'm quite uncomfortable in this kitchen. small is one thing, unclean and messy is another.. bleargh.

i'm so thirsty now.. but i cant drink anymore. argh.

i have lecture at 10, i should go sleep now.. but i cant. =(

No comments: