Monday, August 23, 2010

BLURP BLURP

I have added a new dish to my ramadhan menu. Fish and Chips. Terrible rite? How to lose weight like that. OH WOES BE ME.

I shall make it tomorrow. YUM YUM. I HOPE IT TURNS OUT NICE THO! hahahaha~!!!

what shall i eat tonight.. hmmmm...

I'm in uni now. Yes I finally attended my PEACE AND WAR tutorial for the very first time this semester. it was an interesting experience i would say especially with majority of my classmates being law students.. *rolls eyes*

There's something about law students, as i have noticed from poly as well as now, that they tend to behave as if they own the world and that their opinions are the only thing that matter and everyone else is wrong. I've always hated that about the law student. Its an attitude that exist even before they know what is really in store for them. -.-"

Oh and they really think they're the smartest around. i'm like seriously?! Its really rare to find lawyers that are likeable. More often than not, we find those that we just wanna slap them and tell them.. hello? we do not owe you a living. -.-" And then you wonder why you're not well-liked rite? terrible people.

I hope i wasn't like that. And i hope when i finally do that law degree i'm not like that. I think I won't be.. and as usual, i'll stick out like a sore thumb. bleargh~ Oh well, when have i ever managed to blend in anyways rite? LOL!

that's all from me now folks.. i'll update more when i feel bored!

TOOODLESS~!!

No comments: