Monday, September 13, 2010

Steps

The steps of a thousand souls leaves a humbling effect upon you. Taken by my trusty Motorola Dext, it has not devalue the picture. i love the effect. maybe i'm bias.. maybe.. i love my phone that much.. Lol!

My lappie's being a bitch now. my trackpad mouse isnt working... i am so annoyed that i take solace in blogging from my phone...

Mel says that techy stuff and me are just not meant to be.. yeah maybe.. i dunno. Time for a new lappie? i hope not. i love my things. i get attached to it.. if its possible i want it to survive with me till i die. able to watch my steps, my stumbles and finally, my victories. haiz.

Hari raya was ok.. not as bad as the previous yr.. sometimes i wonder why dont i have muslim friends from the same region.. but i realised that most malays dont think that i am malay and as a result, no one talks to me. Odd really; this world that we live in. People unite beyond the shores of their homeland and be exclusive and protective of those they speak to and mix with. I dont understand that... I never did.

Freedom of choice is an individual right. Just coz I dont look the same, dont sound the same; it doesn't always mean i'm that different from the next average jane. oh wells.

the human mind have always been a mystery. a puzzle that can never be solved...

P.s: even though you promised to be there, like the prev. years... you weren't. At least you were there the eve of it.. but then again it might just be due to the fact that i needed to borrow something from you. if i didn't need it, i would be alone too wouldn't i?

just like the year before.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.8

No comments: