Thursday, May 19, 2011

Things that I can't accept & Sometimes makes me burst out laughing...



  1. The reason behind why some people delete me from their facebook accounts. Seriously, I really can't help it if you actually think i'm genetically blessed.


  2. The reason behind why people gossip about my tweets and blog posts. Seriously, I must have done something right for you to actually remember the things i've typed and discuss it behind my back and in your delight put me in a negative light.


  3. Outrightly comment about my physical attributes openly and in public. I mean, Come on, do i look like such things will affect me? Yes, I'm fat. Yes, I do not wear S or XS. But so what? Unlike you who can't seem to love yourself, I actually love myself. I'm fine with myself and I know damn well what i'm capable off.


  4. Things that goes against the law of nature. Yes, I'll have difficulty grasping htat. Seriously, how can you accept a pig flyinf about in your backyard? Maybe I can. As long as its not my pig. -.-


So yeah. Enough rants. For now.

No comments: