Wednesday, August 03, 2011

hey hey you you.

Semester 2 has begun.. Year 3 Semester 2. How interesting. 15th December is my graduation as the international student unit have told me. Yup yup. Who would have thought hey. 3years ago i was complaining and hating life. 3 years later i'm graduating.

Can't wait to really apply the law degree again. I mean come on. What am i suppose to do with this international relations and politics and a possibility of a third major, Public Policy. I wanna work here. But I can't coz i'm not a citizen. Oh wells.

Screwed up the prev semester ROYALLY! haiz. soooooo demoralize!! but alittle bit more and then i'm done with this and proceeding (hopefully) to something i really love and know that i'm good at.

Dear god, please let me have that. please.

No comments: