Thursday, August 04, 2011

You know what's unhealthy? The fact that when I look at my bank account and I see the total depleting and I'm not even sure what the hell i've spent on. Maybe bedsheet, some accessories i bought the other day. I had to resort to paying for groceries by other means. I think about it and i'm like how the hell did i overspend. NO IDEA. Could that increase in rent really affecting my allowance?

Its tiring constantly having to think about everything. Its tiring really. Waking up one day and think that you need to get food for yourself. Waking up the following day and tell yourself you need to check your bank account. Waking up the following day and realise that you need to go to school. Waking up one day and realise that you're trying not to screw anything. Waking up one day and realise you dont wanna get out of bed.

Its a never ending cycle.

No comments: