Thursday, July 12, 2012

shameless marketing...

there are many things that I've been doing in my life... some more out there than others... so I've decided that i should just post something here...

I've started something with a friend... something that many have urged me to do when i was in Singapore full time (once upon a time)...

i love it, this thing I've started... the intricacies, the whirlwind of buzz, the journey, witnessing new beginnings and being a part of it...

i am also proud to say that i'm good at it.

what is it you may ask? welllllll.....

I've started a wedding planning service. i would prefer to refer to myself as a wedding coordinator... or maybe a PA to the bride..

don't you think every bride needs one? someone who specifically deals with her wedding related schedule... making sure things are done right in their absence and catered to in accordance to their taste, specifications, requests and personal style...

So I've launched Jitters & Smiles and I'm proud to say its mine.

Jittersandsmiles.blogspot.com

Granted, I've not have that many bookings as I've been here in Australia... but trust me. Let that not deter you from engaging our services as I have a base back home in singapore that will be ready to cater to your bridely needs... :-)

So don't hesitate to email us at jittersandsmiles@Gmail.com

No comments: