Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Time for a change?

A conditional offer from the university of Birmingham was received this morning... I was shocked beyond words... I've been waiting for a UK offer... been waiting for it for so long!! And now that it is here, I have so many things that needs further clarification... so many.

I've been dreaming of UK ever since that trip to UK when I was 14... a trip that changed my life... a trip that left a huge impression on me... I've always wanted to be there... 12 years have passed since then.

Circumstances have changed.
People don't stay the same and yet,
The dream of UK lives on...

What is with that country that pulls me in as so? Filled with adventures that one could only imagine...

So here, I will weigh out my circumstances again. Just like lady justice balancing out her scales...

No comments: