Wednesday, April 10, 2019

This blank page can't seem to be filled while this heart is full and these thoughts are spilling.

However, nothing seemed to be penned down. Can't seem to focus, can't seem to draw my mind away from something and let these thoughts out.

All that's playing on repeat on this mind is this emptiness from within my heart and my thoughts are not hiding the truth. Its telling me why and that its missing you.

It hasn't stopped saying that.

"I thought we had a good thing going." 

I wonder if that was all just words. That was all of it and nothing more. Coz I thought we had a good thing going too. Will a day arrive where you realise this? 

How can you leave me just like this? How can you do that after all those promises? How could you just walk away and left me behind realising my biggest fears? Am I not worth it for you? Am I not enough? Am I just someone you could force love out of and toss away when you don't feel like it anymore?

So many questions. So many thoughts. So many doubts. So many faults I could find within myself that resulted to this. So many of this. Then again... it is only natural for me to feel this way.

But, It is what it is. i can't control my feelings. I have the right to feel what I feel. And I will hold on to the strength within me till all these doubts subside.

I will be fine. yup.

No comments: