Tuesday, January 25, 2005

It's been around 4 days since i last blogged... i thought i'd only make a comeback on monday when school reopens, you know.. Disappearing without a trace... keeping all quiet and pple wonder what you're up to... but maybe it'll happen...

Its tuesday... and the hols just started.. I'm bored to death and there's nothing to blog about beside the fact that i killed a HUGE grasshopper just now by accidentally stepping on the poor soul and later being called a murderer by my mom.. hahaha..

Aside from that, hmmmm....

I need to find someone who is equally TOOO FREEE and try to find something to do...

I need to find someone to go swimming with me..

oh ya.. its been a while since i fly kite.. hahaha...

and cycled..

which reminds me.. i need to repair my bike.. but maybe its good that its spoiled... at least i'm at home most of the time.. hahahaa.. remembered cycling all the way from my house to bishan once.. exploring new horizons was my excuse...

I really need to find someone to do something.. whahaha.. coz, its like.. some things are just not fun to do alone.. so ya...

I'm just too bored for my own good...

And guess wat.. Even contemplated on finding a job and then told myself that its not worth it since the hols is too short and that most prob, i couldnt handle working on the weekends once sch reopens.. so ya..

AND

I still havent manage to find myself a hobby... maybe i should just restart something that i left 1.5yrs ago... hahaha.. Elektra kinda gave me that particular inspiration...

Speaking of elektra, its kinda cool, reminds me of the training days.. LOL!

Had to watch it again with my mom and couzs the other day and i finally got my army tag chain that i've been wanting all this while... yay!

OH ya.. Love this quote i've picked up from guess wat movie?? You'd never believe it.. PRINCESS DIARIES.. Yes yes.. i've been too bored.. so i've been keeping myself occupied by watching VCDs... anywayz, here it is:

"The Brave doesn't live forever but the cautious doesn't live at all"

I just know that this week is gonna be LONG! that is if i continued not having anything to do... i think sooner or later if this continues... i'll just start doing whatever projects that's need to be done...

*Walks away looking for something to do and someone to do it with*

No comments: