Tuesday, January 04, 2005

We watched the play on tape just now...

LOL! it was like a comedy... seeing how people were cheering or laughing at scenes that was not meant to be laughed or cheered at... It was truly memorable actually..

Seeing myself act... and obviously being highly embarassed by it... LOL! then we watched till curtain call.. and i realised that something that took so long to be perfected lasted only for awhile...

Tsk tsk tsk tsk.. Devdas Devdas... Tsk tsk tsk.. I really dont know where to begin.. hahahha...

But what i know was that... I made friends.. people who knew what i was feeling at that point of time.. and totally understand whatever i had to say...

I also realise that i had a really great friend by my side all this while... To that person who witnessed my outburstS and knew whatever shit i was feeling w/o the need of me opening my mouth to explain and me being embarrassed by my own outbursts later on... I am truly grateful.. :P *Sttrrrikeeee 1.... Sttrrrikeeeee 2.... LOL!! Strike 3 wont be coming.. MUAHAHHAA...*

To those who had to cheer me up when i was feeling all down... all those phone calls or outings that you guys knew i was in a bad shape, but still managed to cheer me up... hahahha... That was just indescribable...

To whoever that gave me the opportunity to take up this journey... i thank you...

Oh yes.. To whoever i've sorta neglected.. I'm sorry... *Puppy-dog eyes*

Sometimes, you just dont realise things only till you look back on stuff... And then you realise that you're blessed with all the great people you have around you.. supporting you.. and obviously comforting you in times of need.. :P

Ok... This entry is SOOOO NOT NAD... So i shall end this thing now...

Aiyo.. i cant believe i just said all that... Alamak.. but whatever it is.. i meant it...

And you know wat? This entry sounds kinda suicidal.. as if i'm saying good bye or wat... lol... wahahaha.. watever it is.. i'm not committing suicide.. i'm just trying to do my Fam Law Tutorial.. lol..

No comments: