Wednesday, January 12, 2005

OK.. I'm suppose to be doing my family law here.. Well.. Pls take note that the keyword here is SUPPOSE TO BE.. Which obviously i'm failing terribly... whahaha.. i'm not even doing anything...

Aiyo.. So lazy sia.. its like.. time for assignment only.. i digress ALL the way..

Then there's OB.. Hmm Forget it.. I'll find the articles some other day... and forget about it for now...

Ahhhhh......

haiz...

Hmmmmmmmz.....

Nice ah.. whahhaa...

Hmmm.. Sometimes, i wonder... why cant i just keep my mouth shut? Hmmmzz.. now i feel all guilty... serves me right for talking without thinking... or maybe still talking after thinking too much.. Or maybe, just for simple plain talking..

Gosh nad.. sometimes, i'm amazed at how dumb you can get...

Maybe i was too pissed (Enough is enough!!)? Just wanted to get some answers? Haiz...

Hmmm.. what have i done?!?!?! Was it rite? *pulls at hair in disappointment & confusion*

No comments: