Monday, May 09, 2005

As some people have been complaining that i do not update my blog...

So here's an entry...

First, let me list reasons why i have not been updating:
1) I've been too tired to stay up just to go online
2) There's nothing to be blogging about
3) Everything's the same in my life; frustrations, sadness, all the watevers... and i can't be bothered to type this kinda things down. Or maybe i should... aiyah.. it will just make my blog more depressing..

Ok now, let me update...

Firstly, I'm wondering when i should resign... ahahhaa... Believe it or not... No matter how much fun i have at times, Sometimes i just wish that i wake up sick in the morning and don't have to go to work... yup. Sad but true..

Secondly, Together with a few of my friends who have been crying out for a holiday... I think i'm about to do the same... Yup, I was thinking about it.. And then i realised it has been so long since i had a proper vacation... I no longer remember when was the last time i went somewhere without a purpose in mind...

Now its like the best time for me to go for a holiday... Bangkok? Phuket? Tioman? Chiangmai? Just some beach, snorkelling, sitting on a huge rock by the beach with the wind blowing soothingly..... and maybe even a little shopping... *daydreams*

Today's Mother's Day. I bought my mom a huge soft toy! That she's carrying everywhere she went in the house... And it takes up half the space on the sofa, bed, where ever... and the best part is that she's even thinking of bringing it along if we go to malaysia... Just imagine a huge soft toy in the bus with my mom hugging it... AIYO~! I'm on the verge of regretting buying it...

Brought my grandmother out to eat today, well, she was sort of hinting for a treat... So... I decided to treat her la.. muahaha.. Filial Grandaughter wat.. LOL!

Been going out alot with Hidayah lately.. Hahaha... Went home SO SO SO late on Friday... Mom called with a threatening warning.. whahahaha... Oh well... She still allow me to go out with her the next day... So ya..

I still have not uploaded the pics... Aiyah.. will do it soon.. When i'm not sleepy, reaches home early and have lots of time to spare for myself and the computer.. :P

So till then... I'd better log off sooon... See ya around peeps.. School's opening soon.. DOn't miss me.. :P

No comments: