Monday, May 02, 2005

Tralalalalla...

Its 106am on a Sunday, and i'm so bored!! HAIZ...

I should just go to sleep... But noooo.. i'm perfectly awake woondering what to do... This is bad..

Maybe i should go eat the ice cream in the fridge... the best part is that i dont even know whether or not i'm sleepy.. AIYO..

My cousins from malaysia is around.. But they're sound asleep after coming back from dinner/supper..

I'm meeting, Becky and hid and syaz and deena tomorrow.(i think)And i think i'm gonna oversleep or something even if the outing is at 330pm... But then again, my cousin is around.. I have no idea whether to go and meet them OR just stay at home and see whether or not there's anything planned for tmr...

HMMM.. I should just go and raid the fridge for that ice cream..

No comments: