Monday, May 23, 2005

HMMMM.. I'M BACK FROM TIOMAN.. Yup, that's where i went... hmmmm.. my last minute holi holiday...

OH YA! I FINALLY GOT MESELF A DIGI CAM! It's the Olympus FE-5500... MUAHAHA.. BEWARE WORLD! hehehehe...

Oh ya.. the holiday was beautiful... as in the place was picture perfect...

It was quiet, peaceful, beautiful, oh ya.. and romantic as well!!!

Did alot of things there...

It was the first time i went to TIOMAN.. (duh! if its not i wouldnt be so excited)

Over there, it was the first time i went snorkelling... (I'm definitely gonna get a freaking diving license... snorkelling is just not satisfying enough.. ARGH!)

There, i karaoked for the very first time.. it was hilarious.. (you guys wouldnt believe the first song my mom's friends made me sing)

Over there was my first time i had my taste at clubbing... Beach clubbing.. WOOHHOO! (But then the girls were scary or i'm just too innocent.. so ya)

And it was the first time by the beach that i actually feel lonely and the need of having someone close by... Someone who knows you.. knows wat you're thinking.. someone who you can talk to.. about anything.. someone who understands.. someone apart from your own mother.. Someone who is able to hold you close..

OH WELL.. Maybe i'm daydreaming too much or.. AIYAH.. Watever to me..

It was the first time that i'm actually alone... As in.. alone in doing most of the things.. most prob its coz i went with my mom and her friends... well, even though my mom was around.. but i'm alone..

Ok i think i just successfully confuse myself.. oh well.. as long as i know wat i'm thinking is fine.. muahahhaa

The snorkelling part was fun... You just jump into the middle of the sea... and starts snorkelling.. well, i was thinking that maybe those fishes or animals have something against me or somehting...

Well... as most of my friends know that.. the reason for me not taking diving license despite several offers to pay for it was due to the fact that i'm afraid of sharks.. YUP! one of the reasons why i dont watch shark movies... and that i dont like anything slimy and slippery.. i'm afraid of my own goldfish at home...

Those fishes definitely have something against me... the moment i jump in.. i can feel them slapping their tails against my legs... I was so tickled that my mom thought i was panicking and she wanted to send me back up to the platform... i was like... THE FISH IS TICKLING MY FEET!!!! ARGH!!!!

Then obviously there's all those eye candies!!!!!!!! WOOOHHHOOOO... If only if only.. wahhahahaha...

Anywayz, i'll post the pics up when i have the time.. i guess it'll be soon...

and i'm exhausted.. not from the trip.. from the thought that school's starting and i didint actually have a holiday.. wahhaha... serves me rite for wanting to work... tralalala.

No comments: