Sunday, February 26, 2006

hmmm... I really cant believe that its really over...

Who ever thought that 3yrs would pass by so fast?

I entered poly thinking that it would be like a lifetime in there.. wondering when on earth i'll go out of there... well.. obviously, my first year wasn't the best.. so ya.. maybe thats the reason why...

But, as the semesters flew by, i saw the end getting nearer and i really cant believe...

And when the last day of my exams... i was stunned.

It literally spells OVER.

And i wasnt really prepared for it...

I still cant believe that there wont be a next semester. There wont be another time table. There wont be any comparisons of timetable. There wont be anyone coming to me asking me what class i'm in. What subjects i'm taking, when i'll be free...

And on the last day, as i looked around when everyone was taking pics and busy running to pose for a picture at a sight of a camera, i've realised something...

I'm really gonna miss them.

Who would have guessed? LOL~!

I didnt make lotsa friends... I tend to just stick to what i have... But i'm thankful to god to actually allow me to meet more throughout my days there especially towards the end...

And i'm really glad that i have spent those times with them... even for a mere 5mins, you know.. at least, i got the opportunity to know what that person is like before leaving...

I know my last few days before the last paper was rather rocky... Arguments, Ignorance, etc... But i'm really glad it happened, at least it showed me the true meaning of alot of things and watever that has happened.. i've never regretted anything at any point of time...

Instead, i was rather relieved... to the point of being thankful... Things happened, and i wasnt really affected by it.. i guess its cause its expected and well, very predictable...

Throughout the 3 yrs,

I've made friends... With various people... Maybe some i never would have thought that i'd make friends with... I've lost a friend and most prob have gained that friendship again... I havent been talking to someone who i have known for a very very long time... 2 yrs in fact... being ignored? if i am... i dunno wat i've done wrong actually.. and if that person happens to be reading this.. i'm sorry if i did something wrong and i hope there wont be silence between us again...

To those that i've known, I truly cherish you guys~!

Before i did the video... I bought the BSB - Never Gone album.. went to their concert... Incomplete and Never Gone has always been my favourite song... Never Gone i told azi should be used in the video... the lyrics are just too meaningful...

We used it..

After the video, Never Gone has a very different meaning to me now..

I guess all i can say now is...

"If there's one thing I believe (I believe)
I will see you somewhere down the road again"

No comments: