Wednesday, February 01, 2006

OMG.

There's so many things that i wanna update...

but but but..

i'm just too tired rite now.. wahhahaha.. 3.57am and i'm still awake.. and wait till my mom finds out.. i'm so going to be killed... why? coz, i'm suppose to be sick and resting.. so ya..

My chinese new year weekend was spent with me catching up with sleep and then today, or rather, yeasterday, i fell sick. I have no idea how man.. especially when all i'm doing was catching up sleep.. so ya.. i think the bug's released especially with the fact that i'm resting or something... sheesh...

i sounded like a bird la this morning.. can you believe it? NOT NAD, NOT MINAH ROCKER! But like a bird. sheesh.. dont believe me ask azi... wahahaha.. she was at my house to witness it.. lol..

and azi.. speaking of which.. i managed to recover it.. so ya.. nothing's lost.. and i've added finishing touches to the first part...

OMG. i just have to sleep rite now...

ALOT OF PICTURES. MUSIC THAT MEANS ALOT. A PROGRAMME THAT NEVER FAILS TO HANG.

definitely not a good combination.. lol.. especially not suppose to last for long hours...

YAWN~!

oh man.. i wanna post my BSB pics.. but nvm.. i shall wait till most of my things are done..

Toodle doo good people.

oh ya.. before i forget...

yes. i know its late.. but at least i'm wishing rite?

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR TO ALL~!

No comments: