Saturday, April 15, 2006

Hmmm.. Come to think of it.. i have no been blogging about my social life.. which seems to be never ending this time round... wahahaha... yup yup, made easier with the fact that i'm not working.. but does not help my pocket obviously.. Come to think of it.. i've been going out nearly everyday!! *Gasps*

So, i have a few things i wanna blog about.. lemme type out the stuff out first... wahaha.. as a reminder for me self..

:P

1. Yesterday's Fish & Co. outing with Mel & Azi (14th April 2006)

2. Quotes of the day from my aunt (11th April 2006)

3. Training Experience at Singapore Exhibition Services (11th April 2006)

4. Magic Fundoshi (9th, 13th and upcoming 19th April)

5. Ice Age Outing with Deena, Hidayah and Melvyn (5th April 2006)

6. Ultraviolet with Deena, Hidayah and my mom (1st April 2006)

7. My experience at my mom office (14th & 15th April 2006, including 1st April 2006 and there might be more upcoming mom's office stories in the near future.. LOL!)

8. Lunch at Taka with Mel and Nadia (11th April 2006)

9. Outings with the senoritas

10. Failure to Launch with Azi, Mel and Deena (with hidayah whining about not asking her along) - Inclusive of exclusive story from Starbucks Wheelock. LOL

11. Ayam Penyet at Lucky Plaza

12. Outing with Mel and hidayah

13. Starbucks outings with Mel and Azi

No comments: