Monday, April 17, 2006

Hmmm.. i've been thinking...

I think i could be one of the happiest girl alive... LOL~!

This is because...

I've realised that i've been going out nearly everyday.. and NO! Thats not the reason why i'm so happy...

The reason why i'm so happy is that.. i'm going out with the closest people... ALL OF THEM TOGETHER!!

wahahaha.. i kinda realised that when i look back at the outings list and wondering which one to type about.. LOL~!

Talk about coolness!!

I'm so contented!

Come to think of it, the senoritas met my poly friends... and now we're ALL going out together.. hehehe..

I mean.. Wat am i so happy about is that.. My 2 groups of friends have no problem with the other and kinda happy to be hanging around each other... and the 2 group have merged to become one!!! Sort of la.. i mean we do still have our separate outings la.. i mean.. aiya.. you know wat i mean.. wheeee...

YAYNESS!!

Let's see when did this happen???

I remembered them meeting somewhere in October '05... And then Hally kinda joined the senoritas for our hari raya outing with my cousin... then somewhere later my cousin met my friends... then she started watching my performances, well not performanceS more like performance, since i realised she only watched SINS at Ngee Ann so far... then that was actually the start of nearly all our outings...

and also that my friends are also now my cousin's friends.. so its like.. wahahahhaa.. YAY!

lol.

ok this post is bimbotic... but i'm in love with it anyway.. wahaha...

I shall give the outings entry later on... wheeee.. when i'm less thirsty!! heee.

No comments: