Sunday, April 02, 2006

Waaaaaaaaaaa... Its sunday already...

Went out with my mom yesterday (Saturday)

And we chilled and did the normal things... and we end up at Haagen Daz... wahahhaha.. coz, I WAS craving for ICE CREAM~! yum yum... anywayz, got my ice cream... i'm so in heaven and currently quite full.. so yea.. i'm quite contented...

Accidently had liquor in the process.. WAHAHAHAHHA... LONG STORY~! lol... but the point is that how on earth can someone drink that? sheesh.. it taste like cough syrup... Dont you guys feel like taking medicine everytime you drink it? WAHAHAHAHA... It even taste like a few of my medicine... sheesh.. *dies of medicine overdose*

No wonder someone once told me a few days ago that i wasnt missing out on anything by not being able to consume it... and yeah... i totally agree man.. sheesh...

But yes.. i'm currently awake, happily polishing this particular pair of turkish silver earrings that i bought around 3 years ago... I'm so going crazy... I cant stand it... I mean i get so happy just by seeing my silver shine again!!! WHEEEEE....

Now for my silver hoops... I better find it man... I cant believe I can misplace something that is THAT huge...

And i'm beginning to sound UTTERLY BIMBOTIC... sadded. lol.

But anywayz, i'm currently wondering what am i going to wear tomorrow... AHhhhh.. this is stressful!

Well, you see, i'm going to a Fashion Show tomorrow... you know those runway kind by this particular Italian Designer... And since my aunt was busy... actually come to think of it... i dont think she is... i think she just want us girls to go by ourselves...

SO FUN! I CANT WAIT... MY VERY FIRST RUNWAY FASHION SHOW DURING THE FASHION FESTIVAL.. WAAAA... I HOPE THERE WILL BE MORE TO COME!!

Oh well.. i act as though i'm in it or something.. wahhaah.. but yeah... i think watching it will be equally exciting... hehehe...

The theme is: Artistic & Stylish

tralalalala.. wheee!!! lol~! Artistic and stylish... Yup i have something in mind.. tralallala.. i hope it will look nice though... but yeah.. I'll be wearing something that will be showing enough of my neck since we're (me and my cousin) going under my aunt's shop's name...

SO.... me and my cousin will be adorned with accessories from the shop... Yup, we are the face (so called la) of Cahaya... That is btw, the shop's name... LOL~!

And i cant wait to see the new batch of earrings that just came in... And obviously cant wait to get my hands on them... wahahaha...

Seriously, we've been like ambassadors or spokesperson of the shop... wahahaha.. we've been happily trying out accessories for the fun of it.. wahahahah...

Talk about madness..

There's another week of something else coming out soon if i'm not mistaken... with the press and all... well, i hope my aunt ask me to come for that as well coz she already suspect that i'll be so excited for it.. wahahahaha...

Well.. yeah.. i'm just too free.. finding for things to do ya know.. lOL~!

PS: HIDAYAH I WANT MY CAMMIE BACK FOR TMR!! lol... See ya tmr.. I'll be getting my cammie back from you.. muahahaha... lol

No comments: