Sunday, September 24, 2006

I rushed from one rehearsal to another. Rehearsals was fun today.. wahahahaha...

I met people.

One that i haven't seen in the longest time. Ok fine, maybe i'm exaggerating...

but seriously, you dont know how much you miss a person till you've seen them again.

*faints*

My saturday was great. Period.

I met Hally yest. Will be meeting her again soon i think.. wahaha..

Will update again soon. I'm currently so thirsty!!

Tomorrow's the start of fasting mth! happy fasting everyone! I have fencing tmr.. wahahaha!!

And i cant fast. like thanks alot.

*grumbles away*

You know, sometimes we look for the big things in life for signs, for hints. Most of the time, its the little things that means more.

They write that in stories as well.

And i'm beginning to believe in that more and just get contented.

No comments: