Thursday, September 07, 2006

Watery eyes, dry throat and most prob a temp that's going up...

Fucking pissed

Fucking tired.

Its been a fucking long day.

Yes, i'm pissed today. Bloody Pissed.

Bloody Fucking Pissed.

Well, i wasn't pissed before even though i was deteoriating slowly at work... i was pissed later on. Like watever la. Seriously, i've been keeping it for awhile.. what's another week rite? Bloody hell..

I shouldn't have ignored my signals previously. Some things in my life brings along nothing but troubles and irritation. I should have known better.

But nooooooooooo, i've decided to be nice, i've decided to be soft hearted, i've decided to give in. I shouldn't have but i did.

Whatever la..

Argh... I dunno wat i'm typing anymore, the screen's a blur. haiz. Sekali tmr i cannot go work eh, that'll be hilarious shit.

Speaking of work, How's work? some's asking.

Work's fine. I don't know what else to type. There's a certain expectation to live up to. I have no idea why is it there though.

*ponders*

Advice in letters, instructions and i'm not even stepping into the bulk of my work yet. HAIYO!

Not that i'm busy, i finish my stuff exactly at 530 irregardless of how busy i am.. by 530 my table will be neat again, BUT, i finish work at 615... Which means, my 530 clean table doesnt stay clean for long.. unless of course the boss leaves early.

Haiya. Maybe i'm tensed with work. I dunno la.

Hahaha.. people's just wondering how long i'll last here... I, myself, am wondering. Its a nice place with a nice boss... but i know there's a better place somewhere else.. Coz, i've felt that better place before.

Sometimes, you just know, no matter how nice everything is, that place is just not for you rite? Yup. Its the kinda place that i know i wont be there for long. But at least its not like the prev. firm where there are times that i dread going to work. LOL!

So ya, Hally, i'm definitely gonna last more than a month...

hahaha..

aiyah.. i'm so tired already.. my eyes are damn hot. I should log off soon

Bye all.

No comments: