Tuesday, September 19, 2006

I've recovered.. but i'm still coughing like free!!

Ok.. I'm famous for doing this, But i'm literally afraid of clients.. It takes me awhile to get use to them and the fact that i have to call them and everything..

So today, i have to call the files that are literally put on hold due to my fear... wahahhaa.. and well, they're not so bad after all! wahahaha...

I think i will be suitably busy today.. wahahaha...

hmmm.. i might just like my clients....

ANYWAYZ,

Yellow Chair's show, Sketches: A story of hope is done. The show was last weekend. Seriously, 3 shows in one day is one kinda of an experience man.

When i reached home, i was so tired i just sat at the sofa staring into space. My mom thought i was sick. WAHAHAH!! And i couldnt move at all... damn tired sia.. like as though i did the 2.4km run 3times in a row!

Hally said i was very lemau on the last show.. wahahaha.. lemau eh... sorry la! haiz.. you think being old very easy issit? wahaha... i know la you very experienced grandmother... so far my grandmother roles needs the aging potion. i am one confused grandmother... wahahhaa..

but anywayz, it was a good show.. i definitely enjoyed my weekend eventhough it was tiring... hahahah.. it was definitely priceless..

the fashion shows, the pictures, the jokes and laughter. Definitely worth remembering.

In every production, you'll meet new people. I definitely have made new friends.

So for now i'm done with rehearsals.

Like i said.

For now.

Next event, 30th Sept, Substation.

Wahaha..

No comments: