Wednesday, December 09, 2009

It was an interesting flight home.

Its been a rather interesting week.

But truthfully, i'm bored.

I was bored 48hrs after reaching home. haiz. I dunno. Sometimes, I don't know what to expect from homecoming.

Sometimes, I don't know how to feel being the only rare one who is not working when everyone already is.

Sometimes, I don't know how to feel being the rare one without a partner when everyone is having a serious one.

I always think to myself that it doesn't matter if I can fend for myself. But sometimes, I can't help thinking that it will be nice to have someone taking care of me 20yrs down the road.

I had my secondary school class gathering. While I know some envy my life, I envy theirs even more. At the end of the day, I'm a girl. I wanna be carefree sometimes. To not worry how my life will turn out to be. I wanna feel as though I can own the world and hop about merrily.

I think I'm allowed to dream, even if its just for that split second.

And then, reality hits and realise that I will not allow anyone to have that power over me. I will have that power over myself.

I am no one's but my own.

And that dream of that girl gets pushed aside into the deepest corners of my mind and heart till it resurface again when events trigger it too.

So, till then. *shrugs*

No comments: