Tuesday, December 01, 2009

STARING

staring blankly out the glass walls of Adelaide airport waiting for the Qantas plane to come parking itself in the designated berth.

I'm so damn hungry! When is the plane gonna arrive?!?! I can't wait for my lunch liao! I'm currently regretting the fact that i brought my fencing stuff home coz i can't check it in so i have to put it in the overhead compartment.

Fencing. I miss fencing. A HELL LOT! so maybe i cant regret that much since its not that applicable if you miss it rite? lol

hmmmm....

I can't remember my unit number. which is fantastic.

oh. McSpicy! I'm coming! LOL!

that one is like my closet husband.

OH LOOK! QANTAS PLANE HAVE ARRIVED. THANK GOD. I have no idea what to do already. dying of boredom already pls!

guess what my aunt's cooking today? RENDANG AND KETUPAT! MUAHAHAHHAHAHHA!!

shit. i'm so gonna grow fat. and then after that cannot fit into my kebaya and corset for my cousin's engagement. then i'll be in tshirt and shorts. the most tak glam outfit ever created for mankind. bleargh! and then it will be remembered for my whole life, my cousins' whole life and her fiance's whole life and my future nieces and nephews' whole life!

i'm gonna die.

WAHAHAHAHAHHAHA~

Bottom line: i'm not dramatic. I'm just hungry!

so yes pple, i'm heading home today.

See you guys soon, in a country where the grass is literally greener!

No comments: