Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Nine

Nine:
Dinner tmr which I'm not exactly looking forward for. But I know, I'm the only hope left. The only source of normality he will ever have. The only one who will not be a disappointment.

Eight:
Material things are important to a certain extent i suppose. But I dont really bother about them much.

Seven:
When warmth have its own place and time and sometimes you just hide it away oh so well.

Six:
You wonder if you're in the right frame of mind to still be able to think and feel that way. Many wonder the exact same thing that crosses your mind... Who am I kidding anyways?

Five:
Its really time to change the keyboard... its pissing me off quite badly...

Four:
Something just crossed my mind the other day. Apart was something that have never happened to us before. What if one day it will happen? How will that be? Wouldnt that be the same as losing a limb? Or maybe, it might not be felt at all? Shadows do fade one day too rite?

Three:
Pity? Is that all i've been feeling all these while? Maybe guilt. Or maybe a sense of unconscious loyalty. There have always been something that i've always seen in my head but at the same time i've always known that it will never happen even if i wished otherwise.

Two:
When things in life don't go your way. You just turn oh-so-impatient. you'll turn scared of something that you don't even know anymore. Your faith tend to waiver. Your hope alittle bleak. But you keep on going as tho there is some unknown force pushing you on.

One:
Love comes in many forms. Disappointment comes from love. Only when you love then you'd be able to be disappointed. When you get disappointed, can you give another chance? Another chance at life. Another chance of you being there. Another chance of strength.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do cats really have nine lives? If yes, I hope you have the lives of a cat. You're part of my tiger. I just pray that your nine lives have yet to be used up.

I want something different for you. I want a change for everyone. I want you to start over even if it means you'll have to go somewhere else. I want you to live the life that you were supposed to live. I want you to at least have a glimpse of the perfection. Yes, the perfection that this imperfect family can give.

I just hope you'll manage to get out of this one. And I want you to promise me when I see you that this will be the end. This will be the last. This will be just part of your past and a memory you would not want to revisit anymore. I want you to promise me that you'd give the world to the little ones and never let whatever that happened repeat itself in them.

Please.

Just hear the wishes of my heart and make me this promise from a brother to his sister.

No comments: