Thursday, February 04, 2010

Stomach Flu

As many would know from my facebook status updates I was in Jakarta over the weekend. Yes its one of the many random things I've done eversince i cam back from Aussieland. LOL!

If only I could travel for free, you know like... fully sponsored! yippe yum yum. LOL. Yes, no harm rite. A girl can always dream.

Sidetrack: I have a pimple on my nose. Fucking painful.

So I came back on sunday-monday at midnight. And then on tuesday I felt as though I was going to die of stomach pains. It felt like menses cramps only that its all over the tummy instead. So for all you girls out there you can imagine my pain. HMPH!

My doctor was gleeful at the sight of me simply commenting that I should just take this as a FREE DETOXIFICATION.

Free Detoxification? Kns.

Basically, not eating keeps me feeling perfectly fine. the moment i consume something remotely solid and would need digestion, the pain is.. yes. EXCRUCIATING. HMPH!

And its always at times like this that... you tend to have the weirdest cravings. And I am currently craving for MACDONALDS. can you believe it?

bloody hell.

Anyways, I have no photos from Jakarta. Just followed my aunt coz she needed to get some things for her spa. And I bought cheap ass MAC products at the cosmetic centre. Now I'm wondering if I were to sell these make up, think got people will buy?

One MAC blusher at $15. hmmm *ponders*

No comments: