Monday, February 22, 2010

You can have whatever you like~ eyyyyy.

Remember I told you that I was out with my cousin last tuesday coz she needed to get her fiance a valentine's day present? Actually this valentine's day present was also like some sort of an engagement ring. Coz he said that since she have engagement ring. he also want!

Tsk. Men nowadays. *shakes head*

Hopefully, she have given Kunyit the present or else this entry will Kantoi lor seriously. But I don't think Kunyit reads my blog. So its fine... rite? LOL!

We went to various places even topshop became a target. She picked a particular ring from topman and i walked out of the shop leaving her behind. SERIOUSLY, it was hideous.

So we headed back to Calvin Klein (the worst part? she knows her fiance was eyeing rings from CK)

We ended up getting the ring below but the clear crystals instead of black. I think its damn sweet la. Looks expensive for that kinda price. I would think that... Its a well bought present! The rings from the Calvin Klein Accessories this time round is quite eye catching!


After that, she realised that she hasn't bought for me my birthday present for when I turn 23 last october! So she asked me to pick anything i liked in the accessories collection. But truthfully, I hate it when someone will ask me to do that. Coz I will feel so damn guilty~!

I like this ring I saw on Calvin Klein website but I cant seem to find it in the shops tho!


I actually thought the ring below was nice... don't you think? but my cousin didn't like it... she said it looks fake! KNS. So we put it back after trying it on...


I thought this was nice tooo.. but my cousin didn't like it as well she said that it didn't look feminine enough. Thinking back, I kinda agree now coz I think Mel's rings are mostly like this... LOL!


Then we both came to an agreement that this Calvin Klein double stacked crystal ring is nice!!!

But it didnt have my size! It was out of stock! So I ended up getting a dog soft toy for my bday instead... Which I didn't really mind... But now when I was surfing online.. this particular ring can't seem to get out of my head.

I might just get it myself one day! BLEARGH~~

No comments: