Friday, May 07, 2010

Omg!

I've been so busy with uni, you have no idea! I'm so tired and all i wanna do is sleep. Yesterday, i didn't go for my Third World Politics, no, i didn't oversleep. On the contrary, i woke up early on Thursday... But I didn't prepare for tutorial the night before coz I was too tired and when I woke up, I was still so lethargic. I just went back to bed after that.

The previous day, I have political economy rite? I entered class and just sat there. I was so tired, i didnt even realised that my classmate was talking to me until like a full 5 seconds later when i noticed someone staring in my face. All i wanted to do was sprawl myself on the table and sleep, but he just burst out laughing in my face. Like thanks ah.

Surprisingly, i still managed to contribute alot to the tutorial. Proud of myself!! My tutor just giggled all through class... tsk.

so i have an essay due on monday and i wanna go out tomorrow.

so i will try to finish it by tonight. its the seminar paper which i presented on last week and had awesome feedback about it from my tutor. which means, 85% of my research is done, i just have to type it out and reference it. BLEARGH.

I've been keeping myself entertained with something new online which i'm too embarrassed to say it here. so yeah. LOL! soorrryy.. i will i guess one day. i dunno. LOL!

And i joined this facebook contest on iDreamin... in hopes to get a lomo.. here's the pic! Its shot with my Canon 1000D with the new add-on lens that i ordered on E-bay few months back...


This contest is to win a Lomo. SO PLS HELP ME WIN IT.


the steps are the same if you're on facebook, like the group then you can like my picture!

If i don't win this one... I'm gonna be persistent and join in the next one and be more annoying about gaining voters than i already am rite now...

SO PLS PLS PLS SHOW YOUR LOVE!! THANKS

I WANT THAT LOMO!

No comments: