Saturday, May 29, 2010

SHORT UPDATE

Been busy with school. Its not funny. Exams upcoming, timetable's out and I still have pending essays to be handed up. Yup yup.

Lack of slp. BLEARGH NOT FUNNY. Eversince i left singapore, i havent drank much coffee, mocha especially. but these 2 weeks, i drink at least 2 cups of large mocha everyday in school.

Tired. Seriously, the amount of books i'm reading its like major knowledge overload. NOT FUN.

Driving. I've done 7 hours of day driving. which means i'm left with 33hrs day driving and 10 hours night.

BTW, did any of you realise how fast the days have been passing. dammit.

I have lost track of dates a long time ago. Basically, ever since i've been lacking sleep to do essays. I only function on today, yesterday, tomorrow, last week and next week.

Ok. i'm going to wear my socks. its 630pm now. i'm taking the 7pm bus to the city. need to unwind. been doing often. its the only outlet for me. truthfully its cheaper than watching a movie. I will blog about it more on why.

And you know wat's the best part? My essays usually form itself the following day and then suddenly everything makes sense. So I know what kind of studying person I am. i can't just sit still in my room enclosed within the 4 walls and a room. and its been proven with my essay results this sem as compared to last sem.

i'll update more when my mind isn't occupied with my Political economy of Asia Pacific Region - Asian Financial Crisis Paper.

Ya. smart me had to pick that topic of all things. LOL!

oh wells. byeee

No comments: