Thursday, September 15, 2011

I'm trying to be consistent.

I'm trying to be consistent considering this is my final lap of being an international relations and politics student. But somehow, there's always so many things that i wanna worry about. How is that possible?!

So I decide, maybe i should start blogging more regularly again. I don't know why i kinda stop blogging, sort off. Is it coz i do not have the time or is it coz i have nothing to write about. And i have no answer to that.

I mean come on, I'm an international student here in Adelaide, South Australia. How is that nothing to blog about? seriously? Life overseas have always been different. Will always be different. SO yeah.

I'm gonna try blogging again. hurhur. More diligently if i might dare add.

I'm gonna be late for my American Studies class... So I better put on some decent clothes, brush my hair, dab some face moisturiser, line my eyes, pack my bag and run out of here!

toodles.