Friday, September 30, 2011

Of Paper cuts and Notes

I'm in the library again but the problem now is that, I'm so tired and sleepy and all i wanna do is sleep! I'm currently working on my Africa on a Global Stage Supplementary Essay. Its frustrating. The fact that I have to slave my holidays away trying to pass last semester's exams! Argh. But then again, I really dont have anyone to blame do i?

The topic i'm doing for my supplementary essay is Representations and Key Issues of Africa. I may be an International Relations and Politics Major, but truthfully, sometimes i wished that there were more policy and economy based subjects coz I am really not interested in this kinda thing. Is this wrong? Haiz. I HATE MY DEGREE. That's all I can say. There. I've said it. How the hell did I manage to reach the final year of this BA? Haiz.

Its about 2hours till library closes and I'm only half way through my essay. I still have aother 1500 words that I will need to vomit out and to make matters worst, I suddenly remembered that I forgot to submit American Studies essay coz I was sick the other time. Haiz. HAIZ.

I AM SO TIRED CAN OR NOT? TIRED OF DOING THINGS I DON'T LIKE!! WHY CAN'T THINGS JUST BE EASY AND ADMIT ME IN THAT LAW DEGREE ALREADY? I STILL DON'T SEE THE ADVANTAGE OF THIS DELAYING JOURNEY! dammit.

No comments: