Friday, December 09, 2005

ARBITRATION LECTURE.

Anyone knows wat is it?

Its the time where....


Aisyah comes in late and plonks herself rite next to me.. wahahaha.. its the first time i sat with her in lecture...

She came in.. sat beside me... looks at me and gave me a chesire cat smile.. talk about creepy~! wahhahahahaha

Then the lecturer goes on and on and on about something about the difference between interest and position...

And i was obviously losing interest...

then the people behind us started to drop all kinda things... Bags, pens, pencils, sweet wrappers, the ENTIRE pencil case... You name it.. they've dropped it...

Asked me to pick some of the things up.. but i couldnt be bothered.. some of it was UNDER my seat.. dont expect me to pick up rite?

Anywayz, when a pencil case dropped i picked it up and passed it back... then i notice a correction between my seat and aisyah's. So, i asked her is it hers... then she was like.. nope. must be the girl's... so she leaned forward to pick up the tape..

she leaned.. she stretched her hands... she couldnt reach it.. then when she was about to clear her table to move the table out of the way.. i picked it up instead...

then obviously you can expect wat comes next..

Somewhere along the lines of.. OMG. I CANT EVEN REACH TO PICK UP THE CORRECTION TAPE?! I'M GOING TO WRITE ABOUT IT IN MY MULTIPLY LATER TONIGHT~! I CANT BELIEVE I HAVE SHORT HANDS..

I'm like.. HUH? OOoookiez... watever..

then we turned our attention back to the lecturer before losing our interest for the umpteenth time...

That was when aisyah turned to me and said... "Nad. *flashes chesire cat smile* See my face. Improving already or not?" For a moment there i was like.. "Improve? face? huh?"

5seconds later.. it hits me that.. she was talking about the nonexistent pimples on her face... asked me whether or not its still around...

i was like... -,-"

so ya.. basically thats how lecture went today...

more like a facial consultation session.

No comments: