Wednesday, December 21, 2005

OK it seems like i havent been putting up pics and i'm like still stuck with uploading pics from hari raya rite?

LOL~!

so ya.. here it is.. Hari Raya Day 03

It started of with some photo-taking from home...

Starting of with me and my mom


Then we have me & my 2 cousins that i like totally grow up with..


There's the grandmother and the cucus


and the aunt and the nieces and nephew


Oh ya, and pple say that this one looks like my sister...


then obviously we all went out..

and even in the car we started taking pics la.. i have managed to turn even my cousins into camwhores now.

This was at the traffic light


Yup. My cousin drives. irritating rite? and she's like. wat? a yr older? argh~! and this pic? it was taken WHILE driving.. she plans to kill us all~!! HELP~! and she loves to speed. i nearly died of heart attack the last time we went to harbourfront and she was driving her dad's car.


so we reached our uncle's house somewhere along east coast.. and he has a huge back yard~! and obviously me.. saw it a a potential photoshoot venue. wahhahahaha

Oh wait. I realised i havent introduce my cousins so here it is from the oldest to the youngest.



And well.. i think if shahdon sees the following pics he's going to scream for copyright.. whahaha.. but well.. they requested for it so i had no other choice wat.. hehehe

and first up: Mawarni

She's the eldest, she's 20. she's in sabah rite now in her final yr doing Degree in Geology and she drives. and i love her~! wahhahaha



2nd: Mawardy

he's the only thorn amongst the roses. A yr younger than me. Currently just starting his degree. Still in melaka in a university college doing degree in Java Programming. He knows how to drive but doesnt have a license. instead, he owns a bike and he has a motorbike license. ARgh. this pple have all the luck.. sheesh.. I love him too~! hehehehe



3rd: Marini

Gonna do her SPM (O levels) this coming yr. she's the tomboyish of them all.. no surprise that she's dating the state's u20 team's striker. whahahaha.. And she's the vainest of them all.. she can never feel the breeze.. coz, she'll run to the nearest mirror and check whether or not her hair is still in place. Love that girl~!



and finally: Marliany

the youngest of them all. Just passed her UPSR (PSLE) with flyng colours. Everyone tends to mistake her as my younger sis as pple thinks that she and my mom looks alike.. hehehhehe.. totally in love with her cuteness~!



yup yup yup.. thats the cousins from across the causeway.

Anywayz, lemme continue with the pics.





and this dinosaur always ends up in the photo album... 3 yrs in a row already

No comments: