Thursday, December 01, 2005

Hmmmm...

Leave. I actually left. I couldnt believe that i did it... But still.. i felt guilty afterwards...

but.. haiz.. i'm just too tired to care la ah..

Anywayz,

BACKSTREET BOYS IS COMING TO TOWN~!!!!!!!!!!!
*screams*

Tickets price range from $70 - $160
*screams even more*

I've been wanting to watch them since Primary 3... and now, they're coming in January... But is it the rite thing for me to indulge myself with? concert?

I know i shall ask Santa for tickets this christmas.

Dear Santa,

I'd like to have front row tix for the "BSB Concert - Never Gone"... I know i've been good this entire year... Would you be able to fulfill my dream? I promise that i'll be a gooooodddd girrrllll

*shows toothless grin*
Lotsa Lurve,
Nad


Another thing,

It is tooo good to be true...
I've got my eyes on you...
you're like heaven to touch...
something something sooo much...

I've got my eyes on the new Motorola phone.. the u6 a.k.a Moto Pebl. It's like so cute~! I've always have this fascination over those black smooth pebbles you find in fountains... and now there's a phone inspired by that thing...

I'm like OVER THE MOON~!
Ps: My mom thinks its ugly.. any comments peeps?

Item: Moto Pebl (U6)
Price: $538 with 2-yr plan


My mom knows by hook or by crook i'll get my hands on that piece of communication device... But she just thinks that its too expensive for something that looks like a pebble~! I'm like... wth? -,-"

Anywayz, i'm hoping for the price to drop by January or something? then maybe i might ask my mom to sponsor half the price... who knoes...

*grins*

then... There's the shopping that needs to be done... that itself gonna need cash...

Then, there's this other thing that i think i'm gonna do.. thats like quite ex as well... depending on whether or not i'll get any subsidy from the parental dept..

Why do i suddenly have expensive desires?

ARGH~!

its a hint.

For me to work once SIP is over and term starts.

No comments: