Wednesday, December 28, 2005

I had the most eventful christmas..

Met my cousin on saturday coz she wanted to pass me my christmas presents.. yes pple, me and my cousin tend to exchange presents... yes.. on christmas... its happens... my family is just too colourful..

so we went around clarke quay and ends up with her not allowing me to forget how dumb i can get when it comes to guys... esp when a particular italian spanish guy that came along..

Did some last minute shopping.

she stayed over.. it was the crappiest sleepover ever... she left early in the morning to meet her dad for christmas lunch. And came back late.. but i had to pick her up coz, she forgot how to come back to my house.. talk about lack of direction. sheesh.

we went out on boxing day again... shopping and ice cream outing and movie.. so ya..

and talking about guys.. wahhaha.. and i bought myself a turqouise and pink shoe to replace the pink one that i bought from Charles & Keith in April this yr. Some of you might have remembered it.

And we talked more about guys.. whahahah.. sheesh. girls. lol~!

speaking of girls and guys...

To a certain someone:

CONGRATS MAN~! LIKE FINALLY~!

someone is finally attached~!!! whahahahaha... thanks for making me one of the first few to know.. hehehe.. really appreciate it.. friends for life per.. LOL~!

No comments: