Thursday, November 09, 2006

The first 2 weeks of Hari Raya is over.

This yr's hari raya has been kind of a rush. It came without warning, a lot of pple aren't prepared for it and the next thing i know, around 2 weeks of it has passed.

I have yet to take pictures with my first day's baju raya...

But anywayz, lemme post up some pics with my cousins from malaysia..


We've all grown up. Each with their own distinct style. Each with their own trademark. Each with their own characteristic. Each with their own behaviour. But one thing's for sure, the bond we have with each other has and will never change.

I may not look like them, but they have always treated me as part of them, one of their sisters that happened to be here. We no longer fight the way siblings will. They never fail to make me laugh, they never fail to update me with their life.

Sometimes, a weekend is never enough. I'll upload some of the other informal pics that we've taken another time.

Another outing i've had within this hari raya month that was picture filled, was the open house at shaiful's house.

And since Blogger is not really co-operatin with me on this, i shall post that outing in another entry soon.

No comments: