Monday, November 27, 2006

This is gonna be a post of sorts.

Let's start off with PUTERI GUNUNG LEDANG~!!


The story of a legendary love.

I'm one of the first few people that owned the VCD of PGL the movie and watched it a thousand times that i've memories lines from the scenes.. but guess wat?!?!

I DIDNT MANAGE TO CATCH PUTERI GUNUNG LEDANG THE MUSICAL!

Thanks to the overwhelming response and the fact that the malaysian artistes all came to singapore to watch it again! GRRRR...

I tell you, when they gonna do it again in KL, i'll be there sia... ARGH! So angry. *stomps around*

But anywayz, the upcoming PHANTOM OF THE OPERA~!!

I WANNA WATCH!! And there's a show on 29.03.2006!! So most prob, i'll buy it as a b-day present for my mommy!!! wheeeeeeee... i better get it soon i suppose..


And this poster very cute rite? I know i've never really talked about my upcoming production with the Down Syndrome Association. But the poster above? That's my Down Syndrome Association show lor... So here's my update. LOL!

Tickets are out on Sistic at $25 & $35 and it'll be on the 16th December at Victoria Theatre. wahahaa..

and the girl in the picture? SO CUTE RITE? That's the Arassi i was talking about. heheheee.. Thats all for now for this post..

next post coming rite up!

No comments: