Saturday, November 18, 2006

I could have never been more pissed than just now in the afternoon.

Seriously, i cant remember when was the last time i was THAT mad! argh.

I'm so tired... I've been leaving office at 8pm or maybe even later this entire week for various reasons...

TIRED LEH!! dont wanna go work on monday!!

Everyone who has bumped into me during lunch hour this week told me how tired and stressed i look sia.. i'm like.. WTF. STOP IT ALREADY!

very depressing leh pple.. you think i like issit? pple tell me i look tired? Smack you all then you know ah.. lol!~

Its finally friday.. and yes, i'm still awake. despite the fact that i'm already half asleep typing this!!! I cant believe this.. its like friday and i'm on my way to dreamland when the night is still young!!

but its ok.. i shall look on the bright side... i hope i look much much much better when tmr comes...

And my new look is coming soon! i totally cant wait for the new month! LOL~!

oh and another sidetrack, i think i've gained weight!

I'm depressed.

Period.

heee...

No comments: