Monday, November 13, 2006

I'm surprisingly awake for someone's who's like damn tired man.

My eyes are like WIDE AWAKE! never before happen in history, esp considering what i did yesterday.

Reached home at 1am sia yesterday.

I dont understand..

why is it that i can go home at 1am when i'm out jalan raya with my friends but i cant go clubbing with my friends because i'll go home at the same time??

I still dont get it. Anyone who gets it, pls enlighten me.

but anywayz, i was out the WHOLE DAY YESTERDAY! Doesn't happen very often in the history of my life... i'm such an angel rite? hehehe

so where was i?

Oh yes.. out.

I went for fencing, duelling session, on sunday after being MIA as everybody puts it for a month... I still dunno why they make such a big fuss out of it...

but anywayz, there i was being forced to fence with like nearly everyone, 15pts each.. just as i thought that i could go home already, my dearest coach decided to start the friendlies then... i literally got a shock of my life..

Who wouldnt be sia, my t-shirt was already soaked!

*rolls eyes*

so yes.. i stayed till like 420pm like that despite getting slaughtered by countless pple.. before i told everyone that i really need to go off since i'm going for hari raya visiting.. i literally dumped my sandals, mask, suit, electric jacket and glove (did i dump my glove in there? i shall check later) in my bag and ran out of the place to the main road and flag a cab to go home to get ready for my jalan raya with the senoritas and its honorary members...

Reached home, bathe, made myself pretty and i was ready for deena to pick me up by 5pm.. talk about fast man.. i even made myself up within such a short time. By that i meant.. i actually put on make up and i was ready by 5.. wahahaha!! record time.

For those of you who didnt know or suspected but was never too sure. I was from a convent even though i know some pple say i dont look it.. but still i'm a convent girl. Ha. And yes, i do have some characteristics of them even though i've only been there through out my sec sch life.

But i digress.

Being in a convent, i dont have many malay friends. Madeena and Hidayah are my 2 closest of the closest malay friends.

So, what happened to the rest of my malay class you may ask?

WHAT MALAY CLASS? wahahaha..

during my 'o' level yr, the sec 4 & 5's were combined into one malay class.. and guess how many people were in there?

it came up to a WHOOPING 17 girls..

LOL~!!

out of which, only 7 were malays that were not so malays but nevertheless malay.

and the rest? my eurasian friends of course... Eurasian of every mix you can think of.. wahahhaha..

So ya, now you know how pathetic my sec sch jalan raya is rite? 3 of us.. but this yr, there's my 2 honorary members, Hally and Azi... hahahaha..

i'll definitely post up the pics soon..

5 doesn't mean its a quiet outing.. its soooo KECOH!!!

We went to each other's house and even one of my cousin's house who happened to have a open house where we met my uber cute nephew.. wahahhaa..

but of course 2 of the guys that were invited were not there.. like SHAHDON for example.

wahahahahahhaa...

No comments: