Sunday, September 28, 2008

EH NAD...

Now, isn't that just familiar? LOL! I realised that not only merlimah uses that with a certain tone of voice... so does everyone else. lol!

Deena keeps thinking that Jordin Sparks is my long lost sister. LOL! Fine, i agree there is some resemblance.. But not that much hor! she is afterall, pretty. I on the other hand is rather questionable.

I was surfing the net when I came across this. I swear Omar didn't realise that his most embarassing moment has been caught on camera and the ENTIRE thing was taped. LOL!

http://multimedia.asiaone.com/Multimedia/Story/A1Multimedia20071212-2170.html

Hari Raya's in a few days. 2 to be exact. Am I excited? hmm there was alot of things planned for this hari raya... Some of the things remained even th0ugh certain things have changed. It may be my last hari raya here. Who knows. My gut feeling seems to be agreeing with me though.

----------------------------------------------------

SIDETRACK: HALLY! Your cake order is done please message me when you wanna collect it! You can either come to my house and collect it from my aunt or what la...

----------------------------------------------------

After this hari raya, alot of things will change. The year will definitely end. Faster then expected. I have yet to inform Dad of my impending departure. Still finding the right words, and waiting for the right time. Do I really have to tell? haix.

There's alot of things running through my mind. Its better to keep mum sometimes but yes, I have been worrying. Worrying about alot of things. Swallowed my words and bury it deep within. There's just so many things that I wanna say out but I just don't know where to start.

Alot of pple have told me that I'm stronger then what I appear to be. Is it really? That was a random sidetrack by the way.

------------------------------------------

I'm just waiting...

No comments: